Snowing

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , , , | Posted On Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 12:31 p.m.

It's snowing out this morning. Well, snowing and raining at the same time. Very sloppy out. I drudged to the printshop at 11, having to lift my pants up like a nun with her habit. The asian variety store was out of cans of pop. I bought a bottle, plastic, which, for some reason does not sit well with me.

It's cold in the office here, more than previous days. I work at 2pm. At the call centre. Working on my aquatint till then. This one is a different, I'm kinda experimenting, hoping for an effect, that might not happen.

It feels like I've slowed down a bit. I have been gone though like last week. I suppose I must consider that.

My work, the body of work I've been making...can I call it birthing? I have been in labour with it. I wonder about it. Looking at the whole of it. Really wonder how this body will look once on the walls. It seems so disjointed at times, the veins are thick in some places, in other pieces, mere capillaries. Some times it feels I'm giving too much away, in other, not so.
Am I achieving the poetic?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Snowing