The gift of moustache this season

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , , | Posted On Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 8:08 p.m.

I had a good couple of days in the shop. Working on two...three...four? new plates.
It's cold here tonight however. I have a plate to proof, but my hands feel too cold to do it. As wonderful as St. Michael's is, it could do to be a little more cozier. Old building. I know all the reasons why it isn't warm; but still. It just could do to be a little warmer, some nicer chairs for my back. Hahaha. Basically, I could do a little overhaul on the shop.

Another reason for my not proofing my plate tonight is I'm so tired. Well, not tired. I'm crashing. I just had my first meal a half an hour ago; chicken nuggets. My coke fix could only keep me going for so long. Now I just want to sleep.

There is a staff party tonight for the Call Centre I work for tonight. I should go to it. Free drinks and finger food. I've worked there a total of 1 week. All nights. That's not really a reason however for not going. I just feel it'll be awkward to go. I am allowed to bring a guest. I don't have a guest. Not sure if feeling the socializing and making polite chitchat conversation with people tonight. Not sure if I could. Might be a few hot girls there. I'm growing a bad moustahce however.

Yes, I should shave. But I have to see if I can do it. Just for the photo opportunities.

So lame

Comments:

There are 0 comments for The gift of moustache this season