I'm hungry like the wolf

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , , , , , , | Posted On Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 11:20 p.m.

I attended St. Michael's Annual General Meeting tonight. First time at one. Interesting to see how they work. I'm not technically a member; but John and Mike asked me to go. There was pizza and pops from Pi Pizza. I recommend it. Good pizza. Their salmon pizza was very curious. I liked it. I was able to interject a little input into the discussion. As well, there was some praise for me for doing what I've been doing.

The praise was nice. The board was very happy to learn I'm going to Banff. It's very nice to e validated by your peers.

I've been lazy though.
I have been at the Shop, but not printing like I should. Making plates. Though I think everyone prefers making plates. I have three plates now needing editioning. One that needs proofing.
And a litho stone that needs a drawing as well as a stone that needs a final graining.
Lot of things in the fire. Just got to get back to the hunger inside.

The worst is that I bought a new little plate the other day, and have been fretting over what to draw on it for two days. I should just work through it, and thats what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Scott Goudie gave me a small print for Christmas. He did an edition of a small copper plate for a Christmas gift kinda thing. Dan is bringing me an anatomny book the next time he's in, to help ith one of my drawing, well, I guess, all of my drawings. Mike and Tia gave me a Christmas card as well. I should get my own done soon, or buy some.

My mom and brudder should be in Friday. Mom is doing some shopping for xmas, as well as bringing in some boots for me.

I still need a roommate for the place.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for I'm hungry like the wolf