My etches are so hot even you got tanned

Posted by Jona8than | | Posted On Friday, August 22, 2008 at 5:18 p.m.

I'm sure that Kanye West is the only thing I listen to anymore. I can't deal with much else besides, brings up emotions I'm wanting to keep in check. This blog is getting more personal by the day, much different than the intended purpose. Than again, it's easy to open up to nobody. Nobody really reads this, so it works.

I'm at St. Michael's; it's really the only place I feel comfortable right now. Since my brother moved out, I don't have the want or real need to go home after work. I just come up here. No supper to go home for, no real need to hang around the apartment, only needed for sleeping. If I was more resourceful and inclined I'd get a tent and pitch it somewhere.

It's just interesting, that tired and slightly dragged out from the previous week I come up to St. Michael's instead of going home to nap. Probably not going to go at my print tonight, infact I think I'm going home to Carbonear. A money conservation tatic really. Maybe work on my wood cut skateboard.

Just going to hink about some things this weekend.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for My etches are so hot even you got tanned