Art avenger, let's start the adventure/ Hit ya with nerve gas, absurd blasts

Posted by Jona8than | | Posted On Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 11:12 p.m.

Maybe it's the slight exhaustion from the 24 Hour Art Marathon, which was a great success I believe, or perhaps the realization of my situation I am in now. I don't know. Not enough food? Who knows, everything I suppose. Just feel awful.

I need a place to live, for the new place fell through along with my roommate and brother having to go home. He needed to. I understand that. It just feels a little more alone in here tonight. I feel like I am drifting about now, fitting since I have been reading about Namsen, an Arctic explorer who drifted in the North Pole on the Polar current; my life and my art are never too separated.

I could go home. Always can go home. Not sure that I "can" go home though. No art will get done, or if so, only paintings. Got this print shop scholarship, and that is the art that I want to pursue. That and my drawings.

I just want to be in a position to make my art. Its all I want. As long as I make my art it will distract me from everything else. Make everything easier. It is interesting the sacrifices that artists make, especially economic ones, to pursue their art. Of course, as Ernest Beckett says that artists create so that they can make sense of the world. I guess if I did not sacrifice for art, I would be pending the money on psychology treatments.

I see a slight plan happening, forming in the back of the mind.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Art avenger, let's start the adventure/ Hit ya with nerve gas, absurd blasts