I kissed a girl and I liked it

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , | Posted On Sunday, August 24, 2008 at 7:23 p.m.

Maniere Noire lithography is tedious and ardous. That is probably a very self evident statement to anyone who has done printmaking, particularly anyone who has done such technique in intaglio as in a mezzotint [ which is even more tedious and ardous].

But it is going good so far, I have been here since 3:30ish and have been scratching away at the stone. I would say maybe half of the scratching I need to do is done, and is helping me learn how to do it. I very sharp exacto knife is the best thing I have learned so far. Ha! I think it will look good when printed, and the technique will be made good use of.

The stomach grumbles despite sunday dinner today, and I am not totally wanting to catch the next bus home yet at 8:30. Especially when there is nothing to do at the apartment, nar uncluttered space to draw too or such. All my stuff is packed up and stored about my room; figured I would just have to repack in again this week or next.

I have to go to Blue Cross early tomorrow morning to get a reimbursement for my new glasses. This week will be a tight week, the account suffered a lot last week: bills, eating out due to work, gallery events, glasses, etc. I do get paid this Friday, so I hope to make it till then.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for I kissed a girl and I liked it