The Top Can't Count For Much If You Haven't Punched a Shift Or Two At Bottom

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , , , , , | Posted On Friday, November 14, 2008 at 11:27 p.m.

I just finished eating 3 of my mudders homemade buns. She calls them rolls, I call them buns. There is probably a very distinct difference in the two, but they look like like doughy arses to me, thus buns is what I use. Should make little spinchter bread rolls one day.

Came back into town today, dropped my stuff off at the house and went to St. Michael's. Caught up on all the news and goings on, seein hat the b'ys are up to. The 2008 St. Michael's Printshop Playing Cards are done, looking good. Ace of Hearts looks pretty sharp. The decks of cards are $25 dollas each, so pick one or two up.
It was a good day printing, expermenting with colour in my prints. Using a la poepee colour method. Looks okay. Not really getting the colour saturation I want, looks good, but not quite what I want. So have to work on that. Was nice there today though, busy, a few people working. Good energy around. The newsletter will be out soon, which I managed to get my ol'mug into. A lot of stuff on da bop there.

Came home early though, feling a little tired and not wanting to work through it. Trying to regnerate some ideas now. Trying to find that little twist for my imagery. Almost finished my Zizk book, so letting that sink in and see where it goes. Had a little sidenote on perspective and vanishing points used in artwork, how it is a example of the "Real". I don't explain it very well, but got me thinking. I'll try again one day.

I'm going to be in the Eastern Edge Gallery's Member's Show coming up. Looking forward to that. Show off to all ya mofos here in St. John's. haha. I got a lot of stuff besides that I need to crawl on top of soon.

A pretty young thing is suppose to get abck to me about some idea she had last night, so waiting on that too.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for The Top Can't Count For Much If You Haven't Punched a Shift Or Two At Bottom