Hands are scarred and ink ingrained

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , , , , , , | Posted On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 6:50 p.m.

I just ate two doughnuts. All I ate today. I know one day my body will fail me, because I fail my body. I wonder if it will be soon.

I finally picked up my money from Bianca's yesterday. Wasn't as awkward as I thought, was quick and out. Enough to pay my bills, well, not all of them, the apartment bills. Save a little to get by on.
I had an interview for a call centre today, that seemed to go well. Then I had an interview for a big arts centre in say..Western Canada, that could of went better. Fucked that up. I fuck up everything good for me. Sometimes I redeem myself. I always have to redeem myself. Only sometimes do I do it.

I helped set up the St. Michael's Booth at the Newfoundland and Labrador Craft Council Fair today, after the interviews. The craft fair looks good, a lot of interesting booth and work there. People put so much work in to their booths and presentation, and it reflects so well. St. Michael's looks really nice. A print of mine is for sale there. Looks swell matted. All the money goes towards the shop, so a good cause.

I finished an edition yesterday, of a bigger intaglio print. Just a little less than half a plate. That was good. Used colour for first time in a long while, as well as tried out some Fabrianano Tielpolo paper. Went really well.

I wish sometimes I could get it all together. I take time, drag my feet a little. I think I'm doing fine though, just self doubt is a mind killer.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Hands are scarred and ink ingrained