October 20th

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: | Posted On Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 4:33 p.m.

So as part of my fourth year work Independent Work of my Visual Arts degree I have created this blog.
Part of the fourth year requirments is a writing requirment, that goes in conjunction with your actual art. I intend to explore the writing side of things in this blog. So the majority of the blog writing will relat to my art and the making of it.

Today I have been doing some painting or preparing for painting. To be honest, I'm painting like an idiot now, so taking some time to regroup and get focused. I currently have 2 paintings started now, so going between them.
I have also recently purchased a large sheet of paper for a large scale drawing, so that is currently in the wings along with some etchings I want to attempt. So multitasking like an Apple comp. There are ideas for a video piece as well, but that depends on time and resources.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for October 20th