Later that day

Posted by Jona8than | | Posted On Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:46 p.m.

Hoping to do some painting before the night ends, though the stomach is gnawing upon itself. Currently at the library, working on an art theory paper. Sometimes I love writing and reading theory, other times, as of now, it is killing me.

Should get an assistant, a personal assistant to ensure my day goes smoothly. Zhang Huan seems to have at least sixty assistants. a Mr. Hirst has 128ish I believe I read in artnews.

I was informed to look at Zhang Huan lately, he has created some beautiful skull drawings done with incense ash. Culturally specific in a way, but yet, the meaning is very clear if one has some knowledge of his background and culture. They are also just beautiful, very well done. There seems to be an attempt to rehabilitate the icon as well. Not sure, shouldn't speculate. They are awesome though....hmm.

End of transmisson

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Later that day