Riddlefence #6

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , | Posted On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 12:24 a.m.

The new issue of Riddlefence is out now. A literary and visual arts quarterly journal based in Newfoundland. A great publication that has welcomed me in to its pages. I am really happy by having my art shown in the journal. I was contacted a while ago if I would like to be include and jumped at the opportunity. A lot of other and favourite local artists have been shown in the pages, so glad to join their company.

Here are a few shots of the pages






It took a bit to find the copies I have, Afterwords Bookstore were sold out last week but the Bookery had some. Should be another bunch out soon. I don't know much about the distribution beyond Newfoundland. I have seen copies in Calgary before. Never been a centre spread before, so kinda nice.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Riddlefence #6