Black yo, I been hustlin' since skeets was bustin' guns And scufflin', and jumpin' guys over some coats

Posted by Jona8than | | Posted On Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 1:09 a.m.

"Work like a slave; command like a king; create like a god."
- C. Brancusi

I must do nothing else but that above. I have become very soft and unfocused here I feel, little rounder on the edges. You don't stay hungry here, you work with art all day and work with others. It's a great job - lot of inspiration - yet seems like this inspiration will only be used when I leave. Which doesn't help me as much right now. Because I have to throw big. Ride a pale horse and be an art hero.

I have the ideas, I just have to put the effort in to it. It seems I felt more pushed when working a shitty job and going after work to the printshop to work on my pieces.

The thought of pursuing my Master's was put forward today. It comes and goes, but I do wonder if it is something I should pursue at the moment. Next fall? Go do my masters, get it out of the way. I wonder if there is either 1 year masters of fine arts program out there. That would suit my mood right now.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Black yo, I been hustlin' since skeets was bustin' guns And scufflin', and jumpin' guys over some coats