Influences...just pondering

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , | Posted On Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 7:07 p.m.

It is an interesting question to ask what are your influences in art, it is a question asked I suppose to find out more about your art through comparison of your influences. Of course, your influences change over time, as your range of other artists and their works expand. When writing about ones influences, one always mentions the artists that have had a positive influence on your art. Do not the art that you hate also make an influence on you? As in "I hope to never make something like that". I wonder if that does not have the biggest effect on me, for there is a lot of crap out there I don't want to replicate.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Influences...just pondering