Top Eleven Evaluation: Summer edition

Posted by Jona8than | Labels: , , , | Posted On Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 11:56 p.m.

This was the Top Eleven list of things I wanted to do the summer. Since summer is over, I figure I would review what I have done.

1: Make lots of prints at St.Michaels' this summer - been doing okay, wasa slow period for a while as I got used to St. Johns and working. I seem to be doing a lot more now

2: Make a piece of furniture [preferably] or something under the brand "Team Shake N' Bake" with brudder. - Not done, failed there. Lack of a lot of things

3: Drink a Booster Juice once a week - sometimes more!

4: four drawings once a week, despite any odds - this had its variables, and I think I have focused my time into my printmaking

5: Through communication with others, engage in art work producing capabilities through the mail with bon amis. - not done there

6: Get an ordinateur- preferably a Mac - nope

7: Do some video work - nope

8: Write a short story or perhaps some poetry, and better not be flakey. - nope, just this flakey blog

9: Find a way to Berlin, hang out with the harlow trip peeps and meet beautiful german girls - just a dream there

10: Go on a living spree, party like a skeet skeet muthafucker - a few times; not as wild or much as maybe needed

11:... make sure my apartment doesn't turn out like this - my apartment is pretty cool now, better than the other place.

So now I should come up with a list of Top Eleven Things for the Fall season to be chasing after.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Top Eleven Evaluation: Summer edition